CranioSacral Therapy at The Fitness Lodge
Here at The Fitness Lodge we very much believe in catering for all types of rehabilitation. Healing is a big part of that – you must be in the right head space to be able to hit your goals and continue your fitness journey. Looking after your body and repairing yourself is massively important, CST has multiple benefits for your health and wellbeing.
First of all what is CST?
CST stands for CranioSacral Therapy. CST encourages the body’s natural healing process with the use of gentle touch. The craniosacral system includes our brain, spinal cord, nerves, and the cerebrospinal fluid around them. By gently supporting this system the body is able to release and recharge, as a result patients experience a wide range of health benefits.
This gentle touch therapy can be very beneficial for all ages from 0-100. Whether your baby is suffering with colic, breastfeeding issues, sleeping patterns or birth trauma, maybe your teen child is struggling with depression, insomnia or stress, or your grandparents are suffering with back pain or migraines…
CST can help!
CST is unique in its ability to work with the source of symptoms on every level. Whether mental, physical, or emotional. It is has been shown effective on everything from headaches, back aches, migraines, neck pain, stress, chronic fatigue, anxiety, insomnia, IBS, and much more which we have listed below.
Who Am I?
I’m Natasha Hunt-Stanley! A US girl married to my British guy, living in lovely Leigh-on-Sea. Outside of CST, I love yoga, hunting for castles, my cat and adventures with my husband.
To book your appointment with Natasha here at The Fitness Lodge please text or call 07711942441.
CST can help…
- Alzheimer’s disease
- ADD and ADHD
- Autism , including Asberger Syndrome
- Bells Palsy
- Blackouts and fainting spells
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cesarean Birth
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Compressed vertebrae
- Digestive issues
- Forceps birth
- Headaches and migraines
- Head injuries
- Heart disease
- Herniated vertebral discs
- Hip replacement surgery
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD, acid reflux, heartburn)
- Infant colic and feeding problems
- Limb length differences
- Lymphatic stagnation
- Memory loss
- Menstrual cramps
- Neck pain
- Nerve Entrapment (including sciatica) and irritation (including carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Neuresthesia (including paresthesia such as in TOS)
- Occlusion (bite) issues
- Ovarian cysts
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post surgical recovery
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Pregnancy (can be used in all phases)
- Prostate problems and repairs
- Rotator cuff injury (and other shoulder and arm soft tissue dysfunction)
- Sacral concussion
- Seatbelt injury
- Sleep disorders (including apnea and insomnia)
- Speech problems
- Strains and sprains and dislocations (recovery)
- Sympathetic nervous system hypertonus (reticular alarm system)
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJD)
- Thyroid problems
- Torticollis (and cervical muscle dysfunction)
- Trauma and traumatic stress
- Vacuum extraction birth
- Vertebral fusion or vertebral implantation surgery
- Whiplash injury
- And many more
To book a free transformation session, click APPLY NOW…